Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Skydiving

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
That's what I received for my 18 th birthday. It was a little nerve racking stepping out but, what a rush for the free fall. Then once the shoot opened it was really piece full. I would do it again

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Tandem, where I went they said that you had to do so many before you were allowed to go solo. The place that I went was in Lancaster. I don't think that it took away from the experience, any time you jump out of a good plane at 10,000 ft. having a guy strapped to your back telling you what to do is probably a good thing. I'm sure I could have found a way to fugg it up. I did have to pay an extra $15 because I let go of the ripcord.

Huckleberry Finn

I was very, very closed to it this fall, but the situation changed and I didn't.

I was with two friends that jumped and it was a blast just to watch them!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
My daughters and I have said we would go this late summer/fall.
Should be great fun!

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
There ain't no way in hell that I'm going to jump out a perfectly good airplane!

PREACH IT BROTHER!

I've done some dangerous stuff in my lifetime and jumping from an airplane will never be one of them!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
You don't need a parachute to jump out an airplane......but you need a parachute to jump out of an airplane twice.:smiley_chinrub:

No way in hell I could do that, heights scare the crap out of me!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
For those of you guys scared of heights you're more scared at 50 feet than you are at 5,000..