Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

heads up

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Letting you all know just to watch out for theivs. I just found out my hunting cabin got broken into and luckily we had an alarm so all they got was one decent tv before they had to get the hell out of dodge. Sheriff says that break ins have been happening a lot and its all related to meth, and pills! Great news for this Great State! (sarcasm)

Just sucks to have your piece of mind stolen!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Prolly some POS that don't work and just stealing so they can get a buzz again. It's gonna get worse before it gets better. Thanks for the heads up!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
only thing missing was a Television, but that bout it!

Sheriff said the alarm scared the shit out of them!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
yea Im thankful for the alarm worth the money! This was near the Caldwell Ohio area if any of you all are ever in that area or now anything about it pm me or write to me on here!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow.... that sucks... did you have any markings on it too identify it in case its found? I always lime too mark stuff in places most do t look.... I've got my trail camera marked in three different locations that thieves would be too stupid too look.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
no we did not, but thats a great idea! I am going to use that!

I got it from the Military.... Use the first initial in your last name and the last 4 of your social security #..... It's 99.99% yours very hard too prove it's not you.....

buckstar25

T-county
Man I feel your pain man, and thanks for the heads up! Out place is just a little north of Caldwell and is always getting busted up. Just once! Wouldn't it be nice to find them in the act???

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Did you read it? Lol

yea really dante just trying to rub it in? hahaha! Jk! I figured you just read it quickly, I do that all the time and miss a small section!

I did talk to my buddy who lives in Noble County and he told me that they have been breaking in all over the place down there mostly into homes looking for guns! I really hope you all take my advice and install double sided bolt locks, so they would have to kick the door down or climb through the window to get in. This way if you got an alarm its going to slow them down trying to carry a TV through a window.

I figure these type of people end up two ways in life.....jail or dead.