Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Waterfowler's Boot Camp

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Anybody planning on going this year?

I might be able to make it on Sunday the 22nd. It's been a few years since I've gone but it is a quality show with lots of good to see & usually some good seminars as well. Definitely a good show for some of the guys just starting to get into waterfowling.

http://www.waterfowlbootcamp.com/

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I've never been to one of these but I've alway thought about it. If I wasn't already going to the TOO shoot in Coshocton I'd probably be up for it.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I've never been to one of these but I've alway thought about it. If I wasn't already going to the TOO shoot in Coshocton I'd probably be up for it.

That's right, I forgot about the shoot going on... I kinda blocked that out since I knew we had family obligations Saturday.

If anybody is gonna make it on Sunday let me know & we can to meet up for a bit.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow... what the hell?.... I've been thinking all along that the TOO bow shoot was the weekend of the 21st. Good thing you cleared that up for me, Huck. lol

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Anybody make it out?

My daughter & I met up with Longdraw & our buddy Rob on Sunday morning. Looked around for a few hours, sat in on a Pitboss seminar, picked up some Big Al's silos then headed out by lunch. Caught up with a few folks I hadn't seen in a few years. All in all a pretty decent way to spend the morning.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Anybody make it out?

My daughter & I met up with Longdraw & our buddy Rob on Sunday morning. Looked around for a few hours, sat in on a Pitboss seminar, picked up some Big Al's silos then headed out by lunch. Caught up with a few folks I hadn't seen in a few years. All in all a pretty decent way to spend the morning.

I didn't make it down there. Maybe one of these I'll end up going. Did you see either of the Hudnalls down there, for Field Proven Calls? I've been wanting to get my hands on one of there calls for a test drive...