Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ufc 148

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
How is this one gonna go?

I hope Sonnen does just what he say's he will do, "Im gonna put him on his prissy little ass and run these into his head till he gives up", but in reality I belive Silva will finsh him again and it will be early.

Check out the prefight conference on ESPN, http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/158748.html

Ive got trombone size stones like John Holmes.lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sonnen may be the best fight hyper-upper in all of MMA! I listened to him on the Joe Rogan podcast a few weeks ago and he is an interesting guy. Very smart! I hope he wins as well to get another belt back in the hands of an American. I'll also be pulling for Forrest Griffin to finish Ortiz with a good pounding! The Cung Le and Patrick Cote fight should be a good one as well...

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I like Ortiz but I wouldn't be suprised to see it go three rounds and go to either fighter again. Cote didnt impress me the last few times I watched him fight but when he first started I liked watching him fight.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Did anyone see the weigh ins and staredowns? Silva threw a shoulder into Sonnens face during the stare down and Dana White had to step in, it oughta be a good fight tonight!!

I was glad to see Anderson Silva defend his title against Chael Sonnen. :smiley_bril: Chael is a great wrestler and not bad as a stiker, but sure did his part of trash talking. The write up after the fight said that Silva and Sonnen seemed to congratulate each other on a good fight, shook hands and walked away. I can't wait to see the actual footage of the fight.

Bowhunter57

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Silva took the victory like a true champ he showed class after the win,,,Sonnen would never have done that

I thought Sonnen walked away showing more class saying that Silva was a true Champion. I still think that Sonnen is the only one in the 185 division that can even give Silva a fight, and I wish he would have continued the 2nd round like he finished the first.