Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nikon Coolpix S9300

buckstar25

T-county
We were in the market for a new camera that was compact and still took good pictures. We did have a Kodak camera but we lost it and decided no better time to buy one than the present! Plus bonus from work made the decision a little easier. Couldn't see spending the money on a high dollar Canon and the reviews I had read on the Coolpix cameras helped in making the process easier. Here are a few pictures I have taken so far...

No tripod, just sittin on back patio
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341417461.241628.jpg

Spider the kids found at the property.... Not sure what kind it is but it looked like a mouse jumpin through the grass!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341417614.739349.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341417648.956848.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341417672.950081.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good stuff! I need a new camera to carry with me on my outdoor escapades and have given some serious thoughts to one of these...

buckstar25

T-county
Gave the camera a pretty good workout this weekend as we took a little 3 day getaway to Gettysburg/Carisle PA. Wil post pics later. Not real thrilled with the battery life of the camera, like I said we did give it a workout.

So first problem is battery life.... Haha

jeremy44230

Medina County
Oh damn, I hate spiders!!! I'm in a hotel in Buffalo tonight for work, had a stinking black spider on my pillows! Little bastard took off but I got him after I pulled mattress off and smashed his ass. Now I feel like I'm seeing them everywhere!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I believe that's just a Wolf Spider and it's a freaking big one at that. Nice pic!

Big H

Medina
buckstar, that is not a pileated woodpecker, just saying.... pileated woodpeckers are almost as big as a crow. That one looks more like a downy woodpecker. But I do like the pictures you are taking.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
buckstar, that is not a pileated woodpecker, just saying.... pileated woodpeckers are almost as big as a crow. That one looks more like a downy woodpecker. But I do like the pictures you are taking.

Yep. Still a great pic though. Here is a Pileated...

And a Downy...