Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

It's a black day in mayberry

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I've got the first five seasons on dvd and my daughters and I have watched every one of them at least 10 times over the last 6 years. My dad got me hooked on TAGS when I was just a teen and now my girls are hooked! lol

This show never gets old and is one of the few that will be enjoyed by the generations to come.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Never watched the show much. I know him more as a liberal who played a conservative on TV. That never sat well with me. I feel for the family and friends who are suffering the loss, but it's not real loss here. Just one less lefty to push agendas...

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Never watched the show much. I know him more as a liberal who played a conservative on TV. That never sat well with me. I feel for the family and friends who are suffering the loss, but it's not real loss here. Just one less lefty to push agendas...

Amen, Jesse. Kinda my feelings as well. I have trouble sometimes with watching movies or listening to music that has Liberals as the stars. I watched the show maybe 3-4 times total so no big loss here either

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I just watch it and don't get into the politics of it all..... If I paid attention too everyones politics I'd never watch TV or listen too very much music....

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I just watch it and don't get into the politics of it all..... If I paid attention too everyones politics I'd never watch TV or listen too very much music....

Well said J. I like John Cougar Melloncamps stuff but dont care for what he stands for and Springsteen is a flaming lib.