Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 2010 Elite Z28 Ninja - 70# 29.5"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I really hate to do this, but right now this bow is my spare and I have a North Dakota waterfowling trip to pay for soon... So unfortunately, this baby has got to go.

2010 Elite Z28 - 70# limbs, 29.5" draw mods
I am the original owner of this bow, bought new in 2010. This is a genuine Elite Archery bow, which comes with a LIFETIME TRANSFERRABLE WARRANTY and The Elite Promise. Serial Number (Z755024) has been registered with Elite and warranty has been verified via email... see pic below.

Aside from just a few minor "dings" this bow is in excellent condition. I am pretty anal retentive when it comes to maintaining my archery gear, and it shows. lol This bow has a BRAND NEW set of Pro Line Streak Freaks cables and string... Cables are black with blue streaks, and string is blue with black streaks. These threads have less than 20 shots on them. I literally put them on, timed/sync'd the cams, paper tuned it, and put it away.

Comes with d-loop and no-gloves on the string, as well as a Treelimb Premium quiver mounting bracket (just needs a set of treelimb mounting posts). One of the best hunting bows on the market, IMO. At 72# maxed out, 29.5" draw, it throws a 380 grain Easton Flatline 298-301 fps... all from a 32" ATA and 7.75" brace height bow.

$500 tyd

---

Limbdriver launcher blade nicked the back of the shelf...

A "ding" on the front of the grip...

Small chip where string suppressor locks in...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry, guys... After checking some prices I've realized that $500 may be a little steep. New price is $450 tyd.

Again, LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY and a brand new set of threads from Pro Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.