Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Beckley...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Anyone know anyone in the Bbeckley area that could bring a brother some gas? Long story but I am trapped here with no freakin gas.

Short story...no gas stations open from Virginia to here because of no power or no gas. FUCK!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yes. Sorry about no clarification. Seriously considering pulling the AR out of the back and open carrying it. Some fights were starting across the road.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks fellas. Got a room now gotta wait for the station across the road to get some fuel. This has REALLY sucked. I hate being outta control like this. Was tempted to take a screwdriver to some tanks and fill a can...just a bit.

Hopefully this is resolved soon.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
All it takes is one call from the govenor to the natfional guard and fuel will be rolling. Not sure what they are waiting on.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Finally filled up! Never been so happy to spend $80! Weird thing is the National Guard keeps driving around in there Hummers. Trying to find news on that. We are near a prison.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Not sure what is going on otner than what I reported. About to leave this hell hole behind. We saw no less than 6 HumVees driving around last night in a consistent pattern.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Buddy of mine came up that way on Friday and said there was a good 100 miles of no power or gas. He almost pulled a Beener and ran out of gas but he found a little town about 3 miles off the inter state that had power and one gas station lol. Said he wasn't about to turn around and go back to wait in a 2 mile long line of people waiting on gas lol.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Most of the people were waiting for gas that wasn't there. 2 miles back and not going to find out if there was actually any gas! Dumb asses.

I went 186 miles and found no gas.