Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Summit ViperSS with over 100$ in extras,been used 10 times since new in Oct 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Summit Viper SS with over 100$ in extras on it..Everything was bought new in Oct2011 and has been used less then 10 times.I had between 325$ and 350$ total in this setup in oct 2011 .The only marks on the stand an cables are from when it contacted the tree..Weighed just over 20lbs on my digital fish scale the way it sits.

Its includes a Summit Foot rest,Hazmore Silent seat,New Dawn Outdoors rotating bow holder,Lone Wolf deluxe padded backpack straps in matching Real tree AP camouflage,Third hand Archery climbing stand stabilizer straps and Summit rapid climber stirrups The factory Viper SS seat that has never been installed or sat in,and is inludes.. Also included is the factory summit Safety harness in the package never used..

250$ local pickup

I am willing to partial trade for somethings..Stokerized saturn weights and and dampeners or a Doinker tactical stabilizer,one 32in lone wolf climbing stick,lone wolf footrest that fits the Alpha hang on,Used mid to low end trail cams(model depending)cheap 22lr maybe other cheap firearms..I like toys,offer up whatever ya got

This is only available for local pickup,due to shipping being almost 80$.. I may be willing to meet within a reasonable distance at my convenience..I live near Brownsville OH along Interstate 70..About 40min east of Columbus OH and 15min west of Zanesville OH..Pm me with any questions,or for any more info

Summit Foot rest

Hazmore Silent Seat

New Dawn outdoors rotating bow holder

Lone Wolf deluxe padded backpack straps, in matching Real tree AP camouflage

Third hand archery climbing stand stabilizer straps.Can be used as dual tethers as you climb.Then cinch the tag ends down at your hunting height.They make the top an bottom rock solid..They also keep the stand packed together an keep your pack of gear cinched down good when transporting the stand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.