Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got milk?

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
This doe must have a fawn or two still hidden somewhere.......

Attachments

• PICT0272.jpg
    PICT0272.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 202

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wonder what deer milk tastes like?!? :smiley_baby:

Few years ago a buddy shot one opening day. I cleaned her and she still had milk. I was sweating like crazy and wiped my mouth on my arm. She had squirted milk on me while cleaning her. Tasted sweet.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Few years ago a buddy shot one opening day. I cleaned her and she still had milk. I was sweating like crazy and wiped my mouth on my arm. She had squirted milk on me while cleaning her. Tasted sweet.

Rrriiiggghhhttt...

You can fess up and tell us how you really knelt down to suckle her tete like a young fawn!!! lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
All I know is JD said he came back from the creek after taking a piss and there's Joe, on his hands and knees making fawn noises with milk running down his chin!!! lmao

You know what they say: "You can take a man out of the cajun bayou, but you can't take the bayou out of the man.":smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sum beech probably slathered Tobasco all over them things and treated 'em like crawldad heads!!! lmao

That ain't no kidding right there. JD told me he wears a turkey vest during deer season. I asked what for? I guess all those pockets are to hold different bottles of hot sauce to dip his poptarts in while on stand.:smiley_crocodile:

This is fun. How did this turn into the "roast Jackalope" thread again? lmao