Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cotty's 2012 trail cam thread

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well, the first major check of cams produced a lot of pics, but no bucks to get real excited about yet. The first two pics I found kind of humorous. I am putting the minerals out and not far behind was a doe inspecting my work.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Im in the same boat.... no real shooters on this last pull but then again its early and it usually isnt until Aug until I find a buck to kill

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Im in the same boat.... no real shooters on this last pull but then again its early and it usually isnt until Aug until I find a buck to kill

Same here. I haven't even seen a fawn on one of my cams yet.

Good variety Cotty. Would like to see a better shot of ole funky rack.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nice start Mike! That first buck will make a good Kody/Klay target from the looks of it!!!

That's what I was thinking. He also looks to have some good genetics for development in the next few years. Of course, I can't control neighbors.

The second buck looks like he may be more of a target for the boys only because he may not get very much bigger and I'm not sure about how he will develop. Any thoughts on him?

Obviously, I haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Looks like a healthy two year old to me. He won't be huge this year, but there is potential there for years to come. That's probably a buck you all will see this year IMO...