Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Split 8 is home!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well after a long 6 months I finally got my OH buck back from this past season. I had to use a new Taxi since my regular guy who does all my work hard a stroke. I can honestly say im very pleased with his work and it was $150 less than my original guy. Decided since the wife left.... this ones going in the LIVING ROOM!!!! :pickle:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sweet.. Heck of a mount man.. And congrats on the living room location.. Now that you've established precedence get you a woman who doesn't mind it's there.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Joe - Actually the new gf suggested I put him there.... she said "It wouldnt be right if I didnt put him in the living room!" lol

Gern - Its actually just a straight patch of brown hair.... it does look kinda awkward tho, almost like I had damaged or hung him by his neck but in person its just brown instead of white.

He actually has a hole in the horn on the left antler.... first buck ive ever killed that way. Dont know if a bug burrowed into his velvet or what but def a neat feature.

Thanks everyone

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sweet looking mount, glad your new friend likes it in the living room as well....... Looks like your new guy did a good job and saved you money, win win in my book.....