Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Big dog treestands?

Kaiser878

ohio
I am not much for spending a lot of money on stands.... I like to have a lot of stands in a lot of palces to increase my mobility.......I have a climber, but some places are best left to a stationary stand. I own a whole fleet of big dog treestands.... I am very partial to the beagle because of how small it is with a super low profile.....Is anyone aware of any of these that are in need of buying???? OR anywhere that has them on sale.....I bought a bunch of them a few years ago for 20 bucks a piece....

They are not very comfortable....but if I get comfortable I fall asleep.....I jsut cant see spending a ton of money on stands when I mgiht not even sit in it after I hang it....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
thanks Hoyt. Thanks to you TOO J, I think. lol

Thanks for the call Kaiser! I will be in touch.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I love those stands, I would buy some!

Feel free to call me or PM me if interested AT1010. Just received an email from the owner of Big Dog Tree stands this morning regarding our order. I'm excited to see what this year brings. We had two great years when we started. Last year we took it in the shorts. Just a flat year. People are talking right now about adding stands. This is a good sign, but time will tell what the season brings. Would love to expand our customer base!