Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hillbilly Express

Schu72

Streetsboro
Hey all,
I'm looking to get my bow over to Milo to be tuned and maybe have a new string put on. Does anyone travel between the greater Akron area and Milo's? If not does anyone have any info on shipping a bow? USPS vs. FedEX/UPS.

Thanks.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I wouldn't go UPS if you don't already have a box to put it in. I did that with my Elite last year when sending it back to the guys at Elite and cost me $45 and 3 days to get there.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hey all,
I'm looking to get my bow over to Milo to be tuned and maybe have a new string put on. Does anyone travel between the greater Akron area and Milo's? If not does anyone have any info on shipping a bow? USPS vs. FedEX/UPS.

Thanks.

Dang... Too bad this wasn't a week or two earlier or I could've taken it down there for you. I might be going back down there for the IBO Triple Crown, but that's not until July 13-15th.

If you ship it, plan on it costing 30-50 bucks, depending on the carrier and insurance charges.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Dang... Too bad this wasn't a week or two earlier or I could've taken it down there for you. I might be going back down there for the IBO Triple Crown, but that's not until July 13-15th.

If you ship it, plan on it costing 30-50 bucks, depending on the carrier and insurance charges.

That's what I'm afraid of. For that I may as well drive it myself.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Depending on the time frame you're looking at I may be traveling in the Cleveland area during the week of the 25th.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'll be heading over to skeeter creek this weekend sometime. If you can get it to springfield by night or Columbus by day I can take it.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
It look like either 6/26 or 6/27 will have me in the Cleveland area. Waiting for feedback on which day, but I'll let ya know.