Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stupid people.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They're everywhere! I mean for Pete's sake. It was spelled right not 6 inches away.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339504181.207778.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Here is another one I took.. It was on the door at McDonalds. And here is the really shitty part.. It had to have been a manager who typed it up!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
And they are breeding:smiley_depressive:

The bad thing is that for hundreds of years these people had a unique way of eliminating themselves from the gene pool. We as a society have made this very hard for them to do. We are protecting them from their own stupidity and allowing them to continually reproduce.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Mahoning county school board operates what is called the "Mall School" in the Southern Park Mall in Boardman. Not sure the criteria for attending but the kids I know that went there had behavioral problems. Anyway someone posted on FB a few weeks ago a picture of the sign in front of the mall announcing their "Graduasion".

Tried to find the picture but it's hard to find a month old picture on FB when you can't remember who posted it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Mahoning county school board operates what is called the "Mall School" in the Southern Park Mall in Boardman. Not sure the criteria for attending but the kids I know that went there had behavioral problems. Anyway someone posted on FB a few weeks ago a picture of the sign in front of the mall announcing their "Graduasion".

Tried to find the picture but it's hard to find a month old picture on FB when you can't remember who posted it.

Why am I not surprised about this Sam????? But then again I'm a product of Mahoning county school system :smiley_chinrub: rotflmao

True story: I was going to a Red Cross building for some CPR training. There was some obvious construction at the parking lot entrance and a sign.
The sign read:

Aids Awareness Class
Entrance at the Rear

I wish I had taken a picture, as it would've been worth thousands. :smiley_chinrub:
Bowhunter57