Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

There Goes The Neighborhood

badger

*Supporting Member*
Swantucky and I have each others numbers and have tentative plans to get together for a few beers in the near future.

Stay tuned, this could get interesting. I for one am looking forward to trying out Randy's survival suit!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
We still need to hook up Dale. It would be fun if CJD and I could be home at the same time and meet ya. Maybe I can get a special deal with my bosses father to do a charter walley fishing trip.

badger

*Supporting Member*
That's a match made in heaven right there...or hell!

Only time will tell!

We still need to hook up Dale. It would be fun if CJD and I could be home at the same time and meet ya. Maybe I can get a special deal with my bosses father to do a charter walley fishing trip.

Sounds good to me Jeff. Joie loves to fish as well.

Speaking of adventures, I'll be skydiving with a new friend in July. Any Toozers have any advice for a newbie jumper?

My sky diving partner pictured below. I won her over with my cooking and drunkenness.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Never skydived, but best advice I can think of is to NOT forget to pull your chute. lmao

Good luck and have fun bud!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Never did understand why someone would want too jump out of a perfectly good airplane lol.... good luck Dale.... where are they out of?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Can't believe nobody has mentioned your dive partner yet! She is a looker!

I agree! Should have figured White Shuga be sayin dat first!

Have fun on your jump Dale, that would be a rush, I'd prolly have to be stoned before I'd try it! Lol

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I agree! Should have figured White Shuga be sayin dat first!

Have fun on your jump Dale, that would be a rush, I'd prolly have to be stoned before I'd try it! Lol

Why do you think I hesitated to post anything on my initial post? I knew I would be a target if I pointed it out right away. Not my fault she is a pretty lady and I pointed it out. Wait a minute, was she even pretty? I noticed amazing boobs. Went back to look at them a second time and realized she was black. lol Oh well. Have fun Badger!

badger

*Supporting Member*
Never did understand why someone would want too jump out of a perfectly good airplane lol.... good luck Dale.... where are they out of?

She set up the jump. I think they are out of Parkman.

Why do you think I hesitated to post anything on my initial post? I knew I would be a target if I pointed it out right away. Not my fault she is a pretty lady and I pointed it out. Wait a minute, was she even pretty? I noticed amazing boobs. Went back to look at them a second time and realized she was black. lol Oh well. Have fun Badger!

I have to agree that she is a very pretty young lady. I think that's why she was able to convince me to jump!

Before the summer is over she wants to learn how to shoot a bow and she wants to go bow fishing.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Seems like a good trade Dale, Jump lessons for Archery lessons lol..... Are they going too video the jump Dale? If so make sure you post it......