Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The ugly truth

It is hell to fall off a ladder :smiley_blackeye:

John

Attachments

• john2.jpg
    john2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 188
  • john3.jpg
    john3.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 178
  • john1.jpg
    john1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 212
  • john5.jpg
    john5.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 181
  • john4.jpg
    john4.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 210

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
OMG John!!! Dang that looks terrible! Don't know what much I can say but so very glad your on the mend. Keep getting better and we're ALL very glad to have you back! Keep us posted on your progress.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
OMG John.................I am shocked!!! What the heck happend??? I will send prayers for a speedy recovery. Dang!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
WHAT THE FUGGG!?!?!.....I would say your lucky !! Those are some nasty looking injuries....glad you are ok and hope for a speedy recovery!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well john at least you're still rocking the stash.... sorry too see you go through all that..... man that was one nasty fall my man.... hopefully you'll be in the stand this year with no ill effect......

I was told I was 10' up on the ladder

2 Doc's said if my head wasn't so hard , I might have been dead

Also when they screwed the plates in my head and wrist
My skull and arm bone was so hard some screws twisted off

I should be able to hunt with a crossbow
Not sure yeat if I will be cleared to shoot a gun by then

John

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Holy cow John!!!!!!!! them are some nasty lookin injuries but really glad to hear your on your way to getting healed up, take it easy brother and you will be in the families prayers.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Holy crap John. I hope you're healing quick. Glad you'll e able to hunt this season.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad you are here to tell us about it John. Is it too early to joke with you about it? If not, I think you should use this as an opportunity. You have a built in excuse whenever you mess something up now. You can tell them "Sorry. I'm a little screwed in the head." lmao

Definitely looks like it was painful. I would imagine the healing was probably worse than the fall if you were out after hitting the ground. Someone was watching over you.