Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Epic mullet for Diablo

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know Diablo jokes about growing a mullet. Maybe it is not a joke? I don't know. Regardless, I took some pics at a wedding today thinking of Taylor! Enjoy the show. It was interesting for sure.!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339301554455.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339301554455.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 128

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Couple more from the back. I am here to tell you this was an interesting wedding. Not bad, just interesting. Talked with a banker, factory workers, nurses, concrete guys, unemployed people, retired people. . .quite the diverse crowd.

The band ran out of intro music so they started playing what they knew as guests were being seated. GNR "Patience", Stairway to Heaven, Silent Lucidity, Judas Priest, etc. Don't get me wrong, it was subtle and soft versions of the songs. He was playing acoustic, but I picked up on it.

Upon exiting the outdoor alter, they played the music from Shrek. Wish I could remember the name of the song. I believe it was the one played after Shrek married Fiona. Kind of fitting if you saw them. He is much larger than she. Not what I would call an ogre, but a tall and big guy.

Wine glasses were mason jars. Some catty drama unfolded when a disgruntled "friend of the bride" grabbed the mic and said this day should be about her because she introduced them. Funny, because she was not the one that introduced them. All in all, it was a nice wedding, but definitely interesting and entertaining.

The mullet stole the show for me though. Got home and showed them to my wife. She asked what else I took pictures of? Nothing. "No pictures of the dress? You didn't take any of them on the alter or cutting the cake?" Nope, nope, nope. My wife never asked me to. I did take three pictures and all three were attempts (poor attempts) to capture the most epic mullet I have seen!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339301675141.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339301675141.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 85
  • uploadfromtaptalk1339301691319.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339301691319.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited: