Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE FOR SALE! 1995 K1500 Suburban

Im selling my hunting,fishing an backup family vehicle..Its a 1995 K1500 Chevy Suburban 4x4 with the 5.7 liter(350CI) engine,Auto transmission,power everything,front an rear heat an (air conditioning?),3rd row seating,tow package,aftermarket flip down Television in the rear,aftermarket DVD player.

It has 250,000 miles on the odometer.,BRAND NEW Battery on 5-22-2012 with receipt and a 3 year free replacement warranty from Wal-Mart... January 2011=New Distributor cap,rotor button,ignition control module..July 2011=driver side front wheel bearing, December 2010=rebuilt alternator and ..It has has new spark plug wires an 2 new rear tires within the past 4 months..

It will need a power steering line(leaks a little),driver side inside door handle(but I have it set up to temporarily open from the inside,door panel is off an will be included).. It could use new sparks plugs(I have not changed them)..Sometimes it does not shift down into 1st gear when you stop..It will take off in 2nd gear from a stop,unless you manually move the shifter into 1st an then shift it up to D once your moving..The trans does NOT slip and shifts fine, it needs a 4wd vacuum line fixed or a 4wd actuator..The transfer case does go into 4wd Hi and low fine,but the front hubs are not locking in consistently..And it could use 2 new tires on the front prior to winter.Also the pass rear tail light needs either a bulb or a wire fixed(dirt cheap fix)..And the muffler is gone and the tailpipe is off(pipe is in good shape)...The pass side mirror is gone,but housing is still there(ask the wife about that one)

Tags ran out in mid April an we dropped the insurance,because we dont need the vehicle...

I am asking $1400/CASH and pretty firm --AS IS .I would be willing to trade for CASH+DECENT RIDING MOWER(nothing fancy)----CASH+Firearms related trades-----CASH+FLAT PANEL TV(NOT SMALL though) ...........You can drive it home as is.....I drove it to Dublin an back,and made a few trips to Zville right before the tags expired..PM me or Email me offroadrednex@windstream.net .For more info or to setup a time to come look at it etc...