Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The quad is almost done!!

Derek j

Knox Co.
I got the new tires put on the quad today, so I decided to take a couple pics of it. Only thing left to get is the front and rear baskets, and a winch!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339033910.040116.jpg

Derek j

Knox Co.
Cotty - its a 2006 Yamaha Kodiak 450 4x4. I bought it off a local guy for $1500 knowing that for some reason it would not go in forward gear. Three $30 neutral switches later, I had a very fast, very strong running quad. The wife bought the camoclad for my birthday, and I just got the new tires for it this week. I have put $500 in it, so I am still way ahead on what it is now worth!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have one just like it minus the custom camo. Nice quad. Good work horse. I think mine is a 2003 model.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I got the new tires put on the quad today, so I decided to take a couple pics of it. Only thing left to get is the front and rear baskets, and a winch!!View attachment 7229

OK. I'll ask;
I can see the logic with finishing up with the front and rear baskets... but why in the hell would you want to attach a woman to such a fine toy! DAmn man. Just ask one to ride along behind you on the seat once in a while.
You attach one of them things on there full time and you'll be sorry. Nag. Nag. Nag.

Derek j

Knox Co.
OK. I'll ask;
I can see the logic with finishing up with the front and rear baskets... but why in the hell would you want to attach a woman to such a fine toy! DAmn man. Just ask one to ride along behind you on the seat once in a while.
You attach one of them things on there full time and you'll be sorry. Nag. Nag. Nag.

That's why I leave her at home when I'm riding it!!