Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Could you kill these?

MandRroofing

In the woods
just got these off a cam.Could you kill these at this stage?Im not sure if could as this stage :smiley_depressive:
[video=youtube;dlSvdK_8vfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlSvdK_8vfc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Yep!

Listened to a den last weekend that is about to have kerosene poured in it soon as I get back out and find it.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It might sound heartless, but I'd have ZERO problems whacking some coyote pups like that. The only good coyote is a dead coyote.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yep. I was groundhog hunting when I saw them. Sat and watched them play like puppies for a couple hours hoping an adult would come so I could plug it. A storm started to roll in and I waited for two pups to line up. Dropped one and gut shot the other one. There are about 8 more in that hole. 200 yards further down the fence was another den with 8 in it.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I think some one mentioned it ...I would shoot the whole dang family and do a full mount on them interacting.....that would be pretty damn sweet!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I would not hesitate. Couldn't say the same thing about fox. I could take out coyote pups though. Coyote pups grow into neighborhood dog/cat snatchers, fawn killers, turkey eaters . . . .

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I don't think I could. I would much rather let them grow up and shoot them when they are fast runners:smiley_crocodile: