Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

taptalk 2.0?

epe

Lancaster
Anyone know how to look sites up on it? I got a new phone and can't find this site on it.. Grrrrr..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Don't know what to tell you besides search theohiooutdoors.. no spaces. or browse to sports/ hunting and fishing / theohiooutdoors. I can search and find it fine on my iphone.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Search it with all lowercase letters and no spaces, that is the only way I can find it on mine. I think I was putting in spaces before or something, and I had the same trouble.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Search it with all lowercase letters and no spaces, that is the only way I can find it on mine. I think I was putting in spaces before or something, and I had the same trouble.

I just searched and found it as

the ohio outdoors
The Ohio Outdoors
TheOhioOutdoors
theohiooutdoors

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
My search function does not work, load. Just spent ten minutes scrolling down.. Good gawd

sports/ hunting and fishing / (by popularity) theohiooutdoors

TOO ranks 17th in popularity among hunting and fishing forums that use tapatalk.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am awaiting a reply from tapatalk. I paid for it on my Blackberry. I emailed them to see if I needed to pay again since upgrading to my new phone with the Android system and still haven't received a reply. I have been opening up my browser on the phone and accessing this way. Still faster than tapatalk on the Blackberry.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am awaiting a reply from tapatalk. I paid for it on my Blackberry. I emailed them to see if I needed to pay again since upgrading to my new phone with the Android system and still haven't received a reply. I have been opening up my browser on the phone and accessing this way. Still faster than tapatalk on the Blackberry.

Yes you will have to buy it again. You can download it again if you use the same platform. Blackberry to blackberry. But the blackberry, android, and iPhone all have different stores.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Joe. Not TOO hard was it? Don't you suppose they could have emailed that response just as easily? Bastards.