Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cardinal / Handlebar June 9/10

Huckleberry Finn

Sunday at Cardinal then?

Looks like no chance of rain with a strong chance of sweaty swamp ass in the afternoon at 86 degrees!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
sure they are pretty loose with their requirements

Tooth.....not teeth is the only requirement. No teeth??? No problem bjt you gotta work a shift at the glory hole!

I actually gave myself the heebie jeebies typing that.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Just let me know what time Sunday. I gotta get back into shooting. Just got some inspiration in the mail...letter confirming qualification for Worlds.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I can make it sunday. I need to get Eric to rig the new bow anyway. Eric, do you have time before we shoot Sunday? Shouldn't take long. Timing, centershot, serve peep and drop away cord.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I can make it sunday. I need to get Eric to rig the new bow anyway. Eric, do you have time before we shoot Sunday? Shouldn't take long. Timing, centershot, serve peep and drop away cord.

I do have some time...or you could shoot your reflex on sunday morning and them drop them both off and convert after the shoot.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I do have some time...or you could shoot your reflex on sunday morning and them drop them both off and convert after the shoot.

I would like to shoot the new on on the course to get her dialed in. Just let me know a time brotha.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Alex is comin on sunday I think so I may be out for the shoot...if you can get me your stuff I can do it before sunday and you can pick it up on your way to the shoot.