Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ir 6 issue

matty636

mville
does any body know what the cannot decode issue is been using the same card since last year stuck it out and now all my recwnt pics cannot be seen

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
does any body know what the cannot decode issue is been using the same card since last year stuck it out and now all my recwnt pics cannot be seen

Hmmm... I haven't heard of that issue before. Does the error only show up when a memory card is in the camera, or does it not matter? Just taking a shot in the dark here, but try formatting the memory card and see if that resolves the issue.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
thanks jbrown may just be my computer? the PlayStation views em i guess long as i can view em thats fine by me

No problem. Sounds like a formatting issue, but I'm no expert that's for sure. As long as you can see the pics finally that's all that matters!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Viewing them in the ps or formatting the card in the ps probably encoded them. Try doing a format of the card In windows and putting it in the camera and then viewing them in windows. It's a card error. I don't think anythings wrong with the cam.