Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How do you lace your boots?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You laugh, but you don't know how many things I avoid because the colors aren't labeled, DICK!

I bought a pack of boxer briefs a while back that I thought to be blue and were actually purple. Still haven't heard the end of it...

I know.. That's what shocked me.. I think that's the first time I've ever seen someone take the color blind into consideration.. Hell, ODOT doesn't even do that.. I sometimes think about how it would suck.. For instance.. I hate the popcorn flavored jelly belly.. I will gag if I eat one.. How am I going to distinguish it from the pineapple one, or the pina colada one. And I know people would fuck with me.. I have a red truck. I know damn well someone would write shit on it with a washable orange truck marker. It's got to suck at times. Good thing you have nice friends.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hmm, Do I? How would I know if they could keep a straight face, I would be fugged. :confused:

This is true. Anyway, sometimes I think about it. popcorn jellybeans suck.

What douchebags would pick on flutey. .

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My Son is color deficient as well and that prevented a lot of job opportunities when he enlisted.... I can still remember them doing the color test on him when he was younger and it was mind boggling that he couldn't see what I was seeing rotflmao He has over come it too some degree but still can't pass that damn test :smiley_clap:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
My Son is color deficient as well and that prevented a lot of job opportunities when he enlisted.... I can still remember them doing the color test on him when he was younger and it was mind boggling that he couldn't see what I was seeing rotflmao He has over come it too some degree but still can't pass that damn test :smiley_clap:

I like to think I get along pretty good also. I deal with colors every day at work, and I always ask people for a second opinion on anything pertaining to colors. It is tough sometimes, but you find ways to get around.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Question for Greg. I don't know much about colorblindness. What colors do you see? When outside on a bluebird day? When it's overcast? Watching TV? Is it black and white? Sepia? Im just curious.

I feel for you buddy. That would suck! Also, are people born with it? What causes it?

Thanks in advance.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Question for Greg. I don't know much about colorblindness. What colors do you see? When outside on a bluebird day? When it's overcast? Watching TV? Is it black and white? Sepia? Im just curious.

I feel for you buddy. That would suck! Also, are people born with it? What causes it?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing. Is it just hard to see shades of the same spectrums Blue/purple, red/orange?

Hey, Greg what can you see in this spectrum?

Enquiring minds want to know.