Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Drodz Blackbird

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
My brother-in-law brought out his new Drodz Blackbird full auto bb gun this afternoon. This thing is a hoot!!! He put a red dot on it and it is CO2 powered. Select fire: single, burst or full auto. Select rate of fire 300,450 or 600 rounds per minute. You could actually see the bbs flying.

Here a short video of my wife trying it. :pickle:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have a semi....and I don't mean semi-auto ;)

Never seen those before. How is the function/reliability?

Last edited:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I have a semi....and I don't mean semi-auto ;)

Never seen those before. How is the function/reliability?

Function was perfect, zero malfunctions. As the CO2 pressure dropped so did velocity but the action continued to work flawlessly. I believe he has an different chip in it that increases the rate of fire. He also had a hose to use the larger CO2 bottles, they were maybe 3-4" dia, 6-8" tall. We went through 2 bottles of BBs, 6000 count. Changed CO2 bottles once but it was still going strong when we ran out of BBs. We were shooting at plastic flower pots @ 30 ft and shredding them, a 5 gallon plastic bucket @ 60-70 ft and tearing holes in it.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Function was perfect, zero malfunctions. As the CO2 pressure dropped so did velocity but the action continued to work flawlessly. I believe he has an different chip in it that increases the rate of fire. He also had a hose to use the larger CO2 bottles, they were maybe 3-4" dia, 6-8" tall. We went through 2 bottles of BBs, 6000 count. Changed CO2 bottles once but it was still going strong when we ran out of BBs. We were shooting at plastic flower pots @ 30 ft and shredding them, a 5 gallon plastic bucket @ 60-70 ft and tearing holes in it.

That's awesome!!! :smiley_coolpeace: