Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kills over the years (Pic Heavy)

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Ive only been duck/goose hunting since 2004 and I usually only get to hunt the later part of the season since im so wrapped up in deer hunting and filming for people. Im a novice to say the least but I thought id share a few waterfowl pics from the past few years......

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good stuff Zach! Sure wish we saw some collars and bands down here. It never seems like you hear of anyone killing them in this area...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice! You've got more collars in two pics than most guys have in a lifetime of goose hunting! That shotty looks like a Maxus... How do you like it so far?

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
My buddy shoots the Maxus and LOVES it... he buys a new waterfowl gun every year (More money than brains). I shoot the SX3 and have since 2005, I really like the SX3 but he swears the Maxus is even nicer! I have 6-7 collars and actually have sold 2 of them to friends who were dying for one, Im starting to get a full lanyard already. My most impressive bird was from 3 years ago and he was 21 years old, banded in 1989!! It was my first Jack miner and I about chit myself.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My buddy shoots the Maxus and LOVES it... he buys a new waterfowl gun every year (More money than brains). I shoot the SX3 and have since 2005, I really like the SX3 but he swears the Maxus is even nicer! I have 6-7 collars and actually have sold 2 of them to friends who were dying for one, Im starting to get a full lanyard already. My most impressive bird was from 3 years ago and he was 21 years old, banded in 1989!! It was my first Jack miner and I about chit myself.

I know the SX guns and the Browning Golds are very similar, but I've never handled a Maxus. I'm sure it's a nice one, though!