Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mailbox project

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I don't know about where you guys live but at my place the snow plows in the winter put a woppin on a mailbox. We have had one of the step2 mailbox since we lived here and it is time to replace it. It has developed a little of a Detroit lean over the past two winters due to the plastic breaking.

uploadfromtaptalk1337469856711.jpg

Well as all around the house projects go it is all about priorities. Now that I have my beer holder built I can start focusing on the mailbox. :D

uploadfromtaptalk1337469943478.jpg :D:p:D

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ha! that is one fine looking beverage holder! If you keep the holder full, you may have the happiest mail carrier in the state!

Huckleberry Finn

Call the twp and make 'em repair the mailbox.

And, you're welcome for your love for Yguingling - don't forget who gave you your first one!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Unfortunately huck it is the county that plows this road and fat chance at them doing anything that half way makes sense.

I have also lost my beer holder by the road. I figured since I am always at work when the mail is being delivered then I won't be able to stand there and drink beer while waiting on the mail. So I better put in a mailbox. Here is the finished product other than the 2x4s that are holding the 4x4s together until the gorilla glue dries.

uploadfromtaptalk1337476737219.jpg