Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL 15% off Monster Raxx Minerals and Attractants.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Yall might have noticed the new member Monster Raxx posting on the forum recently and his sponsorship banner at the top of the page. Tom signed on as a new sponsor a couple days ago and has been hanging out, sharing some pictures, and getting to know everyone. He seems like a real good fit for TOO..

He's extended a deal to anyone on the site that would like to purchase some Monster Raxx minerals or attractants. 15% off site wide until 6/30/11. Including his Trophy mineral and Oil based attractants.. And Free shipping if you order 5 bags of Trophy Minerals.

I know Ruttin here uses MR and has had good things to say about it. I'll be putting some out here soon myself so look for those pictures also.

so head on over to http://www.monsterraxx.com and use the promo code TOO. Tom will take care of you.

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang that is pretty awesome. Thanks for the offer Monster Raxx!!! I'll have to check out their selection and see what's up.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
To get the 15% you have to enter TOO into the coupon code. I am involved in a few forums, but am really excited to be apart of this site.

Yeah. I guess that part would be important to tell them huh.ol. I'll add it to the first post. Thanks

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Thanks for the offer MR. It is really nice of you TOO do that for us. Looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing about more stories from your hunting past.