Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Out of state hunters?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We've got a couple here and there.... mostly they show up right before the season and start asking questions.... PS the boys from Fla are residents as far as I'm concerned lol....

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Where in MI are you from? I will be heading up there in July. Onaway, Black Lake...gonna catch some feesh.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I agree on the FL address fellas. Those boys are locals, they just vacation in FL 50wks a year. lmao

deathfromabove07

Michigan
I'm from barry county. Alot of great fishing up here! If michigan could get there act together and axtually manage the deer herd instead of letting insurance companies dictate the seasons and limits:banghead:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm from barry county. Alot of great fishing up here! If michigan could get there act together and axtually manage the deer herd instead of letting insurance companies dictate the seasons and limits:banghead:

Don't worry Our DNR has take a page from your book. lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No we can't take a second buck but we can sure decimate the doe population in areas that they need too be left alone.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
No we can't take a second buck but we can sure decimate the doe population in areas that they need too be left alone.....

Yep.. Kill a second buck or kill too many does that will never birth that second buck.. same same.

deathfromabove07

Michigan
Its a doe slaughter up here with all the special doe seasons.. The herd numbers the dnr estimates are here are no where near what they say they are. I wish we had obr here. We have the land to grow big bucks, but 2 buck tags and firearms right thru the rut doesn't help at all:banghead: