Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Proud new owner!!

deathfromabove07

Michigan
Well i was lookin at craigslist today and found an ad for a mossberg 410 pump synthetic stock. She wanted 150 for it. It was her husbands and he left it after the divorce. I talked her down to 75 with 3 boxes of ammo, a case and trigger lock!!! The guns in perfect condition too!! Does anyone else have experience with this gun?

Huckleberry Finn

One of the guys I rabbit hunt with has a wood stocked Mossy 410 pump that's his son's...well...let's just say that he carries it more than his son does! Slick shooting guns...as much as I dislike Mossy's too!

$75 with 3 boxes of shells and a case is an absolute steal. I'll give you $80 for it!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Man I think there's a warrant out for your arrest for stealing that gun lol.... I'm a big fan of the. 410 got a couple of them.... one O/U and one pump..... love those guns.... I do a lot of rabbit hunting and that's a great round for them.... what you using it for if I can ask.....

Schu72

Streetsboro
You must be quick. They usuall get the firearms adds pulled fairly quick. I have a mossber 510 min .410 that I bought for the kids. Its TOO sort for me to shoot, but my older son likes it a bunch.

deathfromabove07

Michigan
I've been looking for a pump or double barrel 410. Mostly for rabbits. My girlfriend says i have to many guns, but she loves shooting. A great impulse buy!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have a rule. If its under 100 bucks and goes bang it takes a ride in the truck.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Joe, I have some BB guns I will sell you. Dang! You said it has to go "bang".

You definitely took advantage of a situation. Don't get me wrong, I like getting a good deal as much as the next guy, but you beat her down like she stole your bicycle.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I hope yours is better than my dad's mossy .410 pump. We got it for him for Christmas one year... He's had it back and forth to mossberg a couple times but it still jams up and has trouble cycling all the time. It would be a sweet little bunny buster if the darn thing cycled consistently.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I have the Mossy 410 pump also. Great shooting little gun. It's been shot a few times but was bought with my Grandson in mind. He's only 5 so not much use quite yet.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
That is a great deal! WOW I couldnt believe he left his gun behind, but if he left his quad too, he must have REALLY wanted to get out of there!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I hope yours is better than my dad's mossy .410 pump. We got it for him for Christmas one year... He's had it back and forth to mossberg a couple times but it still jams up and has trouble cycling all the time. It would be a sweet little bunny buster if the darn thing cycled consistently.

Wanna sell it? I'll give ya 50 bucks.