Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My 10 year old Son's first buck!

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Here is a pic of my 10 year old son Justin's first buck he shot last year. He shot this buck 1 hour into his first ever deer hunt. He is hooked for life now. I filmed his hunt and if I can figure out where the best place to post it and how to post it from youtube I will share it with you. His call to his Mom is priceless.

Attachments

• Justin MN.jpg
    Justin MN.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 258

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Heck of a buck and for a very first one...I think anybody would be hooked. Congrats to your son and to you on a job well done.

Pretty easy to post video on here. If you look at the reply box you will see the globe, globe with red X, mail, a picture frame, and then a FILM looking icon. Just click that icon and a box will pop up. in the fill in you can paste the video link in and it will post the video up here for us all to see. Can't wait to watch this one.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
WOW! Congratulations! Hooked for life for sure - and something you guys will be able to share and do together always.
Very cool.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
That is a great video. Thanks for sharing. You where right the call home to Mom was a classic for sure. Do you have him shooting a bow yet?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
[video=youtube;Tiu3EMP814E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tiu3EMP814E&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here ya go. I linked the video right here on TOO for ya MR

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have been trying to find the time to watch this video and finally did. Grandpa was there? Dad was there? First buck? Caught it all on video? Made a darn near perfect shot? Honestly not something everyone gets to experience. I am not sure his first buck could have been more special! That was great Tom!