Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Practical Joke

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Reading the "Whats for supper" thread, got me thinking when Tom (ArcherTL) got too talking about MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat) and how a couple of Crew Chief friends of mine were on a cross country trip hauling around MEDEVAC personnel which mostly included flight nurses basically they board the aircraft they take off and the MEDEVAC folks set the plane up in flight too take on litter patients, well they had set up the aircraft too make it's mission and there was a lull in the action and it started too get a little bumpy so they had too all sit down and strap in.... The one crewchief was a tall lanky guy and he was still walking around checking on things as so everyone thought.... It was a bumpy flight and the medical folks usually don't handle turbelance well and a lot of times they end up using the motion sickness bags but Mike thought he'd help them out.... He had a MRE with beef stew in it and he loaded up on the stew in his mouth and then sat down grabbed a bag and proceeded to empty the contents of his mouth making the puking sound.... That's all it took and he got half of them to grab bags throwing up there stomach contents......

The loadmasters laughed their asses off until one of them missed the bag and made matters worse rotflmao Mike just sat there smiling away like nothing was wrong.....

I'll tell you in another story how he made some others puke on another flight......