Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Horton Team Realtree Ultra-Lite Express

RUT NUT

This year I entered a big buck contest and won. I am selling everything I won as a package deal. Everything is brand spanking new. The bow has never been shot. I am selling because I am a compound shooter and have no use for it. I figure this will make a great bow for someone else. Package includes....Horton Team Realtree Ultra-Lite Express bow with Red Dot Sight, Horton Quiver with three arrows, Flambeau StingRay hard case, Horton EZ Loader Cocking Rope, Horton Premium Sling, Ameristep Bow and Gun Hoist Rope, BuckHorn Rattle Bag, Wildlife Research Center Trail's End #307 Scent and a pack of 125 Grain RAGE Broadheads. $500 firm! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336759971.184837.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336759985.357018.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336760019.401954.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336760031.651881.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336760045.111816.jpg

RUT NUT

That's a good deal right there. I'm thinkin' it won't be around long.

I thought so too. Everything together is around $800. I'm hoping someone will jump all over it. I've been holding it for a guy for a while. He decided to back out of the deal. I could have sold it twice during that time. I guess that's what you get for trying to be a nice guy! Haha!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I've been holding it for a guy for a while. He decided to back out of the deal. I could have sold it twice during that time. I guess that's what you get for trying to be a nice guy! Haha!

If you post it on Craigslist or don't "know" the person I wouldn't hold an item. I've been burnt too many times holding stuff for the first person that contacts me from CL, only to have other people with cash in hand get passed over.

If I had the extra coin I'd buy it for my son. Just can't do it right now unfortunately, and I wouldn't ask ya to hold it either :smiley_coolpeace: