Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trophy ridge Revolution rest help...

MandRroofing

In the woods
Hey every one.i just got this new rest and i lost the install instructions.Does anyone know of or have the instructions to help me out? Thanks!:smiley_bril:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I would think that you could get the instructions in a pdf off the website, if not I bet theof customer service would email you the instructions. Hope this helps

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I set one of these rests up on a buddy's bow last summer. I can check to see if he still has the instructions. If I remember correctly, it was pretty easy to set up.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry, MandR... my buddy said he threw the instructions away.

Based on my memory (which is awful lol), I believe the activation cord needs to attach to the "down" cable on your bow... i.e. the cable that travels down as you draw the bow. In order to figure out where to serve it in and how long the cord should be, you'll need to preload the rest by hand... then have someone draw the bow back... then pull the activation cord tight down to a spot on that "down" cable, usually this will end up being near the bottom of your bow's grip. While the bow's drawn back and you're holding the activation cord tight, mark that spot on the "down" cable and the length of the activation cord with a sharpie. Relax the bow, cut and burn the end of that activation cord, and serve it into or clamp it onto the "down" cable right where you marked it with the sharpie.

I think this is how it's supposed to be set up... Like I said, this is all based on memory from setting one up almost a year ago, so please don't hold me to it. Good luck!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ahhh here ya go... found some useful info on AT.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1589771

Read through that post a couple times, and it'll help reiterate what I posted above in this thread. Timing is pretty important with this rest. The method he mentions is easier than what I posted, though. Measure 3 inches below the shelf on the "down" cable, and serve down about an inch. Thread the activation cord through the cable underneath where you stopped serving. Preload the rest, puull the activation cord tight, and then draw the bow back. As you draw and the cable moves down, the activation cord will slide through the cable until you come to full draw. Let the bow down, and activation cord length should be really close to where it should be. Cut and burn, or tie a knot on the back side.

Last edited:

MandRroofing

In the woods
everything hooked up and I'm really liking this rest!Trophy ridge kindly sent me a pdf of the instructions.This rest give your the containment of a whisker biscuit but to fletching contact and all this for under 80.00$ ! very good product i highly recommend this rest...