Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Special Spypoint Camera Bulk Purchase

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Ok. It's that time of year again where we're beginning to look at putting cameras in the field. TOO has a deal with Spypoint cameras where we can provide awesome deals to you guys in exchange for some promotional things we do for Spypoint. Last year TOO provided over 55 Cameras to it's members through this agreement. I can not publicly list the pricing and will need you to PM me with the camera you're interested in. I will give you a total on what you're wanting. I can promise you will NOT find a better deal.

HOW BULK PURCHASES WORK.
I will take Orders for 1 month (until midnight June 10th.) That means the check must be in my hand by the 10th of June.. At which time I will submit said Order to Spypoint for processing and shipment via freight. Once I receive them I will ship you your cameras. The process should take 2 weeks after order submission as they go factory --> me --> you.. Meaning the cameras should be in your hands by June 25th.. Just in time to get them in the woods! :)

Payment methods are Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check. If using paypal there will be a 2.9% paypal Processing fee. Please let me know if you intend to pay via paypal and we'll get you squared away.

You can visit Spypoints site to view their selection.

A new feature this year is the ability to set a 10 second recovery delay as well as the standard 1 to 15 min delay.

New for 2012 is the Spypoint IR-7 camera.. A Black Flash IR camera with flash invisible to the naked eye. This is a 7 Megapixel camera that also records sound. I dare you to try and find another quality 7mp, black flash camera that records sound at this price range. It doesn't exist.

And the Tiny-W.. an 8 megapixel wireless camera packed with features including a plot watcher mode. But the coolest is it can transfer pictures wirelessly 100 yards to a small pod with a SD card. Worried about cam theft of just want to stay out of an area. This is the cam for you.

Spypoint also has a wide selection of cellular cameras capable of transferring pictures over a cellular Data network..

These cameras are awesome on battery life. Redcloud did a test with regular batteries (Non Alkaline) and here is the results. on just 6 AA batteries.

Cam #1 - 1,177 pics 304 - 10s videos and 55 - 30s videos = dead batteries
Cam #2 - 1,310 pics 356 - 10s videos and 96 - 30s videos = dead batteries

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
IR7 Black Flash

TINY W2

FL-7 Interchangeable White flash or IR

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Awesome cameras and phenomenal prices here, guys. I got an IR-6 last summer and it's easily earned its spot as one of my favorite trail cams. PM sent, Joe... Mark me down for 2 of the IR-7s, please.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Awesome cameras and phenomenal prices here, guys. I got an IR-6 last summer and it's easily earned its spot as one of my favorite trail cams. PM sent, Joe... Mark me down for 2 of the IR-7s, please.

Will do buddy.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I can vouch for the IR6's Great cameras and good pictures and for a first year I was very impressed.... I have 5 of them and really enjoy the time in the woods swapping out the cards and get the lay of the land through out the season and good exercise too boot..... Battery life really impressed me I put them out in Late July last year and just changed the batteries in all of them here in the last couple of weeks.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Those are great deals! Mark me up for 2 of the TinyW cameras Joe. Should have done the TinyW last year but went with the TIny. I think the extended viewing range of the TinyW is going to make it well worth the money!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Those are great deals! Mark me up for 2 of the TinyW cameras Joe. Should have done the TinyW last year but went with the TIny. I think the extended viewing range of the TinyW is going to make it well worth the money!

Will do hicks.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have some dealing to do first, but I'm in for 2-6 of these BF-7s. For those of you in the market for a cam or two, now is the time to snag a few! I bought 4 of the IR-6s last year and was very pleased with them across the board. I've been running multiple BECs for a few years now and there's no doubt they are the Cadillac of cams; but I'd call the SpyPoints the Audi of trail cams. I'm super pumped about adding some of the new BF-7s to the mix!!!