Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bumper sticker thread.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I saw this and got a good laugh. Then I thought about starting a thread so we can all post crazy,funny, and stupid bumper stickers that we find.

uploadfromtaptalk1336493113838.jpg

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Didn't take a picture, but I saw the following two bumper stickers on the same vehicle today:

1.) I'm A Constitutional Voter.
2.) Obama '08

My immediate thought was "What a dumb fugger!"

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Didn't take a picture, but I saw the following two bumper stickers on the same vehicle today:

1.) I'm A Constitutional Voter.
2.) Obama '08

My immediate thought was "What a dumb fugger!"

Or a sense of humor which most people don't get. Irony? What was it on? A Prius?

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Or a sense of humor which most people don't get. Irony? What was it on? A Prius?

No, it wasn't meant for humor. It was on a vehicle around Athens, Oh...'nuff said. Also, a quick google search showed that first bumper sticker was a sticker from the ACLU...'nuff said.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
I didnt take a picture but a couple weeks ago I pulled in to my Dads driveway and my sister(if I have to admit that) and her husbands car had a OBAMA 2012 sticker on it. I went in the house and the first thing I said was WHERE THE **** HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST 4 YEARS!!!

I seen a bumper sticker on a full sized p/u truck with a huge lift kit, big tires, etc. and it read: "Jack 'em up high! Fat chicks can't climb!"

I seen another one while I was in Tennessee that read:
"You can say what you want about the south, but you'll never hear anyone say, 'When I retire, I'm moving north.'"

Bowhunter57

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was at Walmart today as well to buy some Energizers for the trail cams. Big mistake. Friday the 1st? WHat was I thinking? Should have driven around a bit looking for bumper stickers.

Speaking of jacked up trucks, there used to be one running around which had "Get it up and play with it" on the tailgate. That thing had to be riding on 38" or bigger tires. Used to be a quad (maybe it was a quint, can't remember) axle dump truck running around here with "Get your rocks off" on the tailgate. Always thought that was funny. Thought about putting "This job sucks" on the back of our parking lot sweeper trucks, but didn't think it was real professional.