Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Demo derby at the Dr.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I was pulling into the parking lot at the Dr.'s office today and seen a big crowd gathered around the middle of the lot, a little old lady was pulling into a parking spot in the lower lot and when she went to stop she hit the gas instead of the brake, up the bank onto the hood of the car in the upper lot and then into the bedside of the dodge truck !! I bet it was a hell of a ride!!. The old lady was'nt hurt so thats good, but I wonder what the other owners thought when they walked out of the Dr office and seen this big ass car setting on top of theirs?

2012-05-079511.11.43.jpg2012-05-079511.12.06.jpg

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Them old fuggers always seem to mistake the gas for the brakes! I've witnessed this type of thing numerous times.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
There has been a few building here in town taken out because old people hitting the gas instead of the break. Seen the same bank hit twice in two weeks lol. An insurance building, the dollar store, and maybe a few I didn't know about lol.

Glad nobody was hurt and I agree, impressive she got that car up on top of that other one like that.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Down from my house they care flighted a granny because she hit the gas instead of the brake. She was supposed to stop at a stop sign. She instead crossed the road and 250 yards, YES 250 YARDS! of field before hitting a tree. How fuggin long does it take to realize you're mashing the wrong one..

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Down from my house they care flighted a granny because she hit the gas instead of the brake. She was supposed to stop at a stop sign. She instead crossed the road and 250 yards, YES 250 YARDS! of field before hitting a tree. How fuggin long does it take to realize you're mashing the wrong one..

Apparently 250 yards rotflmao