Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looky here

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hey, it's my turn to say.... I know something. I can't wait to read this story... all I know to pass along at this point is there is a bird of some kind involved, and it has a beard that is about four inches longer than a certain member's hand. It looks a lot like a turkey, but we aren't sure if that is what it is, or how heavy it is because the member is a little scared to touch the thing.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Wasn't Mason. We shut the alarm off this morning. I had to work on our mower, and start on cleaning up our boat for the summer...and I have to get over to my niece's college graduation dinner at noon....

I will say this, this fella never wanted to hunt turks until he found out it was possible to kill one every time you took a gun to the woods. :)

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Guess again... I will say this, it is one of the very best hunting stories I've ever heard. The planning and dedication to detail is evident in the success. Hard work really does pay off - especially with wily wild turkeys.

Dang, I hate to log off... I'm gonna have to rush back home just to see if the story is posted!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think the story is partially finished. If you have ever met this guy or chatted with him, you will be rolling as you read it. The dude knows how to write a story which gives a vivid visual in your head as you read. Not sure if the way it is worded is funniest or if it is because I believe every detail of it to be 100% accurate. lmao

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I think the story is partially finished. If you have ever met this guy or chatted with him, you will be rolling as you read it. The dude knows how to write a story which gives a vivid visual in your head as you read. Not sure if the way it is worded is funniest or if it is because I believe every detail of it to be 100% accurate. lmao

Funny you say that. Last week the regional NWTF guy was in town and said "give me your best two stories since I saw you last". I seriously can't make this shit up. I am like a magnet for crazy shit to happen around me.