Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

today is finally the day...

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
After months of hearing about prom, day after day after day.....

It is finally here.

My daughter is a freshman and this is her first prom. I have done my best to make sure she knows what not to do, and scare the holy crap out her "young man" if he tries anything. Tonight is the night. I will be worrying all night but will be SOOO... happy to not have to hear about it anymore.

Huckleberry Finn

Freshman going with a junior? or a Senior?

Hope for food poisoning. Senior Prom, driving home. "I don't feel good". Got out an puked on the side of the road. Needless to say, nothing else happened that night!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Never went until my senior year. Wouldn't have gone then, but a friend asked me. Then all my other friends talked me into it. It was okay. We had fun. Nothing more. Maybe I should post my picture so JD has more stuff to make fun of me for.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I lived through it... most of us do.... it is what it is and they'll do what they think they can get away with lol.... I lime the putting the fear of dad in them.... worked for me lol.... great thing about it my daughter had 6 older brothers lol.... my son and his 5 buddies lol.... most of Kayla's friends were scared of them lol.... good luck....