Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Leipsic 2012 Shoot Schedule

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I shot with my nephew and a few buddies yesterday at Leipsic. First time out this year and first time using the new setup. I cheated a little and took some tools with me on the course to fine tune a bit. I started out with 4 straight 8's before I hit an 11 ring. After a few more targets of 8's I finally got myself and the bow dialed in and shot really well. I ended up with a 276 and easily should been in the 280's. The one thing that plagues me is pulling the occasional shot to the left. I had one shot on an elevated Corsica ram at around 34 yards that I pulled a foot left and gave me my only 5 of the day. I was the only person to not miss a single target.

BTW, the ticks were bad

Redhunter1012 said:
BTW, the ticks were bad
Redhunter1012,
The ticks are always bad, at Leipsic. All you can do is spray your legs, real well and check yourself out when you get back to the club house. :smiley_depressive:

It was my first shoot of the year too and had to do some mid-course adjustments too. I don't normally do that and don't recommend it, but I was shooting some new arrows that I thought were dead on, but had a slight left issue. I made a small adjustment to the left and all was well. The rest of the course was inline, but I had to knock the rust off of me. :smiley_bril:

Bowhunter57