Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey "j"

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Happy Birthday J.

Slap on some icy hot, pull out the buckeye card, get the pen out for the retirement paperwork and grab a beer buddy.

lmao lmaolmao

Seriously though, I hope you have a good evening and have a few good laughs and drinks with friends and family buddy.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks guys.... much appreciated.... been a hectic day and working the night so no birthday drinks until after midnight lol.... when I get home and wind down I'll tell you what kind of day its been.... did I tell you how I hate pa....lol.... thanks again for the birthday wishes....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Nooo tell me about hating PA? hahaha

Well Steve, it all started getting up at 0600 and getting too my credit union @ 0800 when it opened.... Got all the paperwork started for my Son last week and all papers signed and check in hand we head too Pittsburgh.... Pull into the dealer @ 1100 and start all the BS paperwork with them and off too the title division.... That's where the shit started.... My son didn't bring his insurance card, no card no title.... No big deal I call the insurance co and have them FAX it over... Well his policy is being renewed and they issued the new card with a start date of 12 May 2012.... Problem according too the title co. You don't show proof of insurance today!!!!!! WTF it's a renewal not NEW policy renewal meaning it's been in effect.... nope they need a card.... 6 FAXs later they still aren't happy with the insurance company (ALSTATE) and they want a card saying that he currently has insurance, they have the whole policy in their hands and it's not good enough ....BUT they will sell me an insurance policy for the month for 90.00 oh and it's liability!!!!! WTF!!!!! It's got a lien against it so how can this be???? Well I'm about too choke the living shit out of somebody at this point.... I'm not spending a dime on this because he has a friggin policy already and you're too stupid too figure that out.... So the salesman called his boss and the dealership paid the months policy too make it work.... What the fugg ever just get me the fugg out of here is where I was at this point.... 2.5 hours sitting there getting FAXs and them not liking it..... Well the truck is in the drive and I left there and drove too work and just got home and enjoying a piece of pie and washing it down with a Labatts Blue..... Happy friggin birthday rotflmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Happy Belated Birthday J! What a hectic and frustrated day you had! Glad it's behind you so now you can enjoy those kids!