Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cletus take the reel.

She's one of the biggest "turn coats" that I've seen, in a while. She joined PETA, in '09 and seemed to convey a more non-hunting or anti-hunting message to her fan base. I find that strange, since she came from a farming community in Oklahoma. Then she moved to Canada and married a canuck. There's more to her than her looks...what she monitarially supports.
I wouldn't give her the time of day. :smiley_arrogant:

Bowhunter57

Derek j

Knox Co.
She's one of the biggest "turn coats" that I've seen, in a while. She joined PETA, in '09 and seemed to convey a more non-hunting or anti-hunting message to her fan base. I find that strange, since she came from a farming community in Oklahoma. Then she moved to Canada and married a canuck. There's more to her than her looks...what she monitarially supports.
I wouldn't give her the time of day. :smiley_arrogant:

Bowhunter57

Thats why you grudge nail it.......Fugg the dumb right out of her!!

Derek j

Knox Co.
I agree with you though Bowhunter......she is a definite biatch. She also said in an interview or magazine that she would never marry someone who hunted or fished. Then she turns around and marries an avid hunter and hockey star. She flip flops more than a fish out of water. Just another "star" who goes with an issue because of the fat paycheck they get for it at the end of the day.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Guilt. They get all this money and then feel guilty because they know they really don't deserve it. Then they over compensatebon some sort of issue, or issues.