Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looking for a cheap flight to Munich

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
German nymphomaniac who was arrested after forcing a man to make love to her eight times has struck again.
Her latest victim, an African, was found weeping in the street outside her apartment by police after a 36-hour ordeal.
He fought back his tears to tell them what had happened.
'I met her on a bus,' said the man. 'She invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me.'
Munich police confirmed his ordeal in a press statement.
The woman, believed to be 47, has now been taken into a hospital for psychiatric observation.
The man only escaped from her apartment when she fell asleep.
Her first victim Dieter Schulz, 43, met her in a bar in the centre of his home city.
She took him back to her apartment and they had sex several times.
But when the woman demanded more, the exhausted man said no.
A police spokesman said: 'He complied with the woman's wishes another few times so he could finally leave the apartment.
'But when she continued to refuse and demanded even more sex from him, he fled to the balcony.'
Mr Schulz phoned police and pleaded for assistance.
'You have got to help me,' he told them. 'She is trying to kill me with sex. I cannot get out - and I cannot go on!'
When police arrived to question the woman and free Schulz she invited two officers to join her in bed for a 'quickie.'
They declined.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cond-victim-weeping-street.html#ixzz1tdbnPBXw