Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trapping Video Thoughts

Florintrapping

Hey everyone,

I am new to this site and was hoping to get your opinion on some videos I have. Since this site has people that have been trapping for 30+ years like myself, and people just starting out trapping, I thought this would be a good place to get some thoughts. I have a YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/FlorinTrapping/videos and I wanted to know what you think about the videos and if there is some information I should be including on any future videos I make.

Happy Trapping
-Tom

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welcome to the site.

Seen your video about the dog proof coon traps awhile back when I was first started using them. Great info in there.

Really good videos and hope you stick around and post so we can pick your brain a little.

Florintrapping

I don't leave the sticks in the center of the trap forever. I just left them there so I knew where the trap was and could show everyone watching where I place the trap. Sorry for the confusion.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Finally had a chance to watch a couple of your videos and found them fairly informative for a rookie trapper. Thanks for sharing...

badger

*Supporting Member*
I don't leave the sticks in the center of the trap forever. I just left them there so I knew where the trap was and could show everyone watching where I place the trap. Sorry for the confusion.

I kind of figured that was the reason. I know some trappers go nuts with guide sticks at beaver sets. If I get to set this year we will have to share notes.

One of these days I'm going to pull hides out of the freezer and get them boarded up. Then off to the tannery!