Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Could usea few prayers

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
My 1 year old has been sick a few weeks spiking fevers. Docs couldn't figure it out. Finally Saturday his jowls swelled up bad on the left side. We took him to the hospital my wife works at. They did a CT scan and found a 3cm abcess on his lymphnodes. We transferred him to Toledo Childrens Hospital where they have been trying to treat with antibiotics. It didn't really respond to them so we are waiting for his surgery this morning. It's actually not that uncommon as he is the 3rd surgery of this kindin the last 2 days. Luckily my wife is a nurse as it requires packing the wound. Just cant wait to get him home and get him back to his old self

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry to hear about this. Prayers to the lil' fella and your family. Not a more helpless feeling in the world than to have your little ones sick and you are unable to do anything more than hold them. May the doctors and nurses be guided by the Lord today.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hoping the little fella is back too normal in no time Red..... It's a very helpless feeling when stuff like this happens....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Such a helpless feeling to be a Dad and deal with that.
I wish him a solid, speedy recovery. Hang in there.
Prayers sent.