Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cabela's orders

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Anyone received an order from Cabelas recently?

I received an order last week...and along with all the other usual paper advertisements inside the box they also sent 2 mini boxes of Quaker Oats Healthy hearts cereal and oat squares or something...I checked the expiration dates and they were good, so I had them for breakfast the next day.

Was just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I received a package about a week or so ago and got nothing extra. Didn't even get a catalog or anything just a return ticket.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Lol... I've ordered so much shit from Cabelas it isn't even funny, but I've never got any cereal!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Never gotten any food from a Cabelas order....

Last year a buddy and I were scouting turkeys down around the Mohican State forest and when we got back to the truck somebody had left a carton of muscle milk on the truck......it was still cold and was good. Never did find out where that came from.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Never gotten any food from a Cabelas order....

Last year a buddy and I were scouting turkeys down around the Mohican State forest and when we got back to the truck somebody had left a carton of muscle milk on the truck......it was still cold and was good. Never did find out where that came from.

It wasn't opened was it? If it was, it was probably a concoction of man milk instead of muscle milk. lmao