Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gun Safety (Graphic) Unintentional Discharge into foot..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
fuggin ouch

Huckleberry Finn

First of, dang.

Second of all, Joe did that come with any more information/rumors? Those don't look like steel toes, but would that matter? Well, maybe they are...

And what round would that be? Medium handgun? I am surprised there is not more damage...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
First of, dang.

Second of all, Joe did that come with any more information/rumors? Those don't look like steel toes, but would that matter? Well, maybe they are...

And what round would that be? Medium handgun? I am surprised there is not more damage...

No info. Looks to be a 45 hole. And the wound is after cleaning. So they removed dead tissue from hydrostatic shock which will be bigger than the bullet.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My guess is it probably would have been worse if he was wearing steel toes... due to bullet fragmentation. ?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow.... interesting.... it didn't bother me like I thought it would.... gotta agree it was a dumbass move lol....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Can't believe how many guys on here can gut a deer but are having problems looking at this. Maybe the time I spent as an EMT just made me a bit immune to it? Doesn't bother me, but I bet it did hurt. haha