Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Labyrinth

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Remember this movie? Had David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly... Directed by Jim Hensen and Produced by George Lucas... Mid 80's

Just thought of it today and Immediately said

You remind me of the babe.. What babe? The Babe with the power? What power? The power of Vodo? Who Do? You Do? Do what? Remind me of the babe... rotflmaorotflmaorotflmao

Can't believe I remember that!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I liked that movie and have a VHS copy.

Remember "The Bog of Eternal Stench"?

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Wow, I remember that movie. That was pretty cool. That one and the onje with tom cruise where he fought the devil looking guy... that was a crazy movie around that time. and the hobbit.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Wow, I remember that movie. That was pretty cool. That one and the onje with tom cruise where he fought the devil looking guy... that was a crazy movie around that time. and the hobbit.

Legend. Tim Curry (Rocky Horror Picture Show) played the devil.
Ya. That was a good one TOO.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Never saw it, but my daughter's best friend (14 yrs old) just told me the other day how "hot" David Bowie was in that movie....she's an idiot. :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Never saw it, but my daughter's best friend (14 yrs old) just told me the other day how "hot" David Bowie was in that movie....she's an idiot. :)

Leave it to David Bowie to make a kids movie and wear spandex with 3 socks in his crotch to emphasize his junk.. lol