Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Crooked Run Archery's First Shoot Sat. 4-21

Mao

Coshocton, OH
hey guys. wanted to let you know we will be having our first official shoot of the year this coming Saturday. We are extending registration until noon because of youth turkey season. We also will be shooting our 30 brand spankin new targets. We also have great door prizes and will be raffling off a new Mathews Z7 Extreme or $500 CASH. Hope some of you can make it out.

Address is:
44894 County Road 55
Coshocton, OH 43812

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'd love to come up for your first official shoot, Mao. Not gonna make it however, due to hopefully taking my youngen turkey hunting. Good luck, hope you have a great turn out!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Hey guys. Wanted to let you know the shoot has been canceled for today and will be rescheduled for tomorrow, April 22nd. Registration is 10:00-1:00PM.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yeah, I got up at 4am (1:10 drive) and drove all the way there to see what the turks were doing on our farm before heading to the shoot. I was thinking a two for one trip since it is so far. Well, I hear plenty of turks and looked for shrooms. Drove the couple miles to the shoot only to find out that they cancelled it :(